Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 30.

It's the final day my friends.
To wrap things up, I would like to share with you some photos that I have taken on my iPhone.



I'm going to nerd it out here for a minute:
I read an interview a few months ago with the creator of Instagram.
When friends or clients ask her to recommend a good point and shoot camera, 
he/she (I know, SO tacky. I can't remember) tells them not to waste their money.
"If you have an iPhone, that's all you need."
In my humble opinion, I completely agree with him (or her).
Not only is it extremely convenient, but with the numerous editing apps that are available now
(for little to no $$)  
the iPhone has become a legitimate alternative to a digital point and shoot.

















What do you think??
Makes you wanna get an iPhone doesn't it? :)

I hope y'all have enjoyed these 30 days as much as I have.
Thank you all for your support!!
I hope Life Through a Lens remains a daily part of your lives.

See ya tomorrow!
-C.

1 comment:

  1. so many to love; the beach, the hotel sign, the little girl.

    great post! thanks for all the posts this month. i would look forward to seeing them everyday at work.

    ReplyDelete