Friday, February 1, 2013

.food photography. peanut butter cornmeal cookies

I made a pact to myself for the month of January.

Sort of like a New Year's Resolution, but only for the first month.

I would not, no matter how badly I wanted to, no matter how many delicious recipes I came across, no matter what "occassion" begged, I would not bake one single thing in the month of January. 

How do you think that turned out? Well, it basically resulted in my eating lots of ice cream and Dove dark chocolates instead of baked goods. So!... I decided that the pact was counterproductive and therefore must be voided.

Here's what I saw, oh and what I baked:



Recipe found here, via Pinterest.

These cookies were a cinch to whip up, and also happen to be gluten free if you are one of those people who don't get along well with things like wheat and flour. They're also pretty delicious with either a glass of milk or a cup of coffee. 

Hope you have a sweet weekend, friends!
Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment