Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer in the South.

Hey Friends, so I have two sets of pictures for you.
The first is from a blackberry patch that my Mom and I went to last weekend. They had 13 rows of blackberries (thornless!) with three different variations.
We picked 3 (3lb) buckets of fruit in about 45 minutes. 
It was great fun!










 This second set of photos is from a friend of mine's house on a lake here in town. They have a beautiful garden with a beautiful lake in the background, and I was able to get some great shots.






This last photo is so far my most prized possession. It is the first photo I have ever taken on the Manual setting. I set the f-stop and shutter speed all by myself, and am quite proud if I may say so myself. 

Anyways, hope you like the pictures! To me they capture the essence of Summer in the South.

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! The blackberry photos are amazing and your hydrangea pic is stunning, however my favorite is the lake photo. I think it captures the majesty of Gods creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, my mind is blown. These are beautiful. The first sunset picture with the trees and the water is my favorite. You are such a pro! And your prized possession at the end is so impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second picture picture and the blackberries in the buckets are awesome. I like those a lot!

    ReplyDelete