Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trunk or Treat!

Hello all,
Sunday evening I took photos at a fall festival put on by my church.
I must confess, I desperately miss the days of dressing up and harassing my neighbors in search for candy. What other Holiday is it completely acceptable to appear on a complete stranger's door-step, with no prior notice, ring the doorbell (once, twice, or five times), and yell out 3 words demanding candy- "Trick or Treat!"

Anyways, I thought I'd do a little roundup of my favorite costumes:

1) Little children dressed as furry animals. Get me every time.


2) Superheros. Classic.



3) Crazy colored hair. 
So simple. Put on some regular clothes, dye your hair a crazy color, and boom. instant Halloween costume. You with a twist.

4) Disney Princesses
I was Belle once. :)


5) Ghost
Simple but accurate.
Always a winner.

  6) Devil
Usually I'm not a big fan of the devil or angel costumes,
but let's be honest, her eyebrows rock.


7) ???
Anyone know who they are dressed as?
I'm unaware.
However, it appears that they put a lot of thought into this costume.
So I'm going to respect that and include them in my favorites.
Plus I like her red flower :)


8) Statue of Liberty!
Come on, I totally should have ranked her higher.
Look at her. She's proud to represent her country.

9) Once again, no idea.
But she's scary...

Last but not least!
10) Our pastor dressed up as our music director (in 20 years).
It was awesome. He nailed it.


What do you think friends?
Did y'all see any great Halloween costumes that you'd like to share?
I'd love to hear from you!
-C.


2 comments:

  1. yes!! love it. i think the ninja turtle is my favorite because i love ninja turtles. that kid went big. i hope he got lots of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I was sad I missed this event. Thanks for posting pics from it! Gotta give a nod to the furry animals. They just make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete