Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Garden.

The Newlyweds (my brother and his wife) live in a small apartment, but they have a nice back porch area just big enough for some potted plants.
About a month and a half ago, Shawn decided to take advantage of this outdoor space and plant a few fall vegetables- tomatoes and squash.
He also has a variety of flowers.
They hosted me, my niece, and my other sister-in-law for a delightful meal last night,
After dinner, I took some snapshots of his growing "garden."

Not sure if he has any flowers left after Adeline discovered them..















This may be my favorite picture I've taken of her yet.


Aren't freshly snipped flowers the most beautiful sight?
They make such a lovely addition to the dinner table or bathroom counter.

Have a wonderful weekend my friends!
-C.

1 comment:

  1. I am a Life Through A Lens fan! Go Carolyn! I enjoy every pic!

    ReplyDelete