Thursday, April 5, 2012

.amy. maternity shoot

I am so excited to finally share these photos with y'all today!

This was my first maternity shoot, and I was quite nervous to be completely honest. There is a fine line between endearing and tacky when it comes to maternity photos, and I took great caution not too cross it. 

Amy holds a very dear place in my heart. She was my bible-study leader/mentor for two years in college and a friend for many years before that (she actually was the captain of the volleyball team my first year on varsity!). Her house was always a refuge for me from the stresses of college life, and I so looked forward to spending the two hours there every Tuesday night. Sadly, her husband took a job in Texas, and they moved last summer. I miss her dearly.

Needless to say, I was so honored to take photos for a woman of whom I have great love and respect. 

Here's what I saw:








Amy, you and Bibb are going to be wonderful parents! Barrett is lucky to have y'all.

Have a lovely Thursday, friends.
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment