Thursday, April 19, 2012

.brenna. senior shoot

This past month has been one of the most taxing months of school I have had in my three years at Florida State.

Lucky for me, it has also been one of the most exciting months of photography that I have had yet.

I've had the privilege of photographing three beautiful ladies, two of which I have shared with you already (Amy & Samantha), and it has been an absolute blast! 

The photos I have for you today are of my sweet not-so-little-anymore cousin Brenna. Like Sam, she is also graduating high school in about a month. I am so excited for her, and can't wait to see what's in store for her over the coming years!

The fun part of this shoot was that it was completely spontaneous. I was home for Easter, and on Sunday my Aunt told Brenna (her daughter) to bring something cute to wear to Easter dinner (held at my other Aunt's house) because she wanted me to take some senior pictures of her. I had no time to plan ahead, but just had to fly by the seat of my  pants dress. It was so casual. No pressure- just fun.

Here's what I saw:












PS Some people say that Brenna looks like me. If that's true, I will absolutely take that as a compliment!


Happy Thursday y'all,
-C.

1 comment:

  1. These pics are beautiful and so is your cousin! Great job on capturing her beauty and the beauty around her!

    ReplyDelete