Thursday, April 12, 2012

.samantha. senior shoot

I have another special set of photos to share with y'all today.

Like Amy from my last post, this girl holds a dear place in my heart. I have known her for a very long time. In high school, we played sports together (she took my position on the basketball team after I graduated!), and I have so many fun memories of tournaments and away games that would not be complete without Sammy's smiling face. She is passionate, smart, silly!, thoughtful, and I know she is going to be very successful in college.

I was thrilled when she asked me to take her senior photos!

















PS Did I mention she always wears the coolest shoes?! In high school, I remember being very jealous of her rad sneaker collection.

Happy Thursday!
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment