Thursday, November 29, 2012

.liam. senior shoot

I've known Liam and his wonderful family for about 10 years (give or take). I started "babysitting" Liam and his younger sister Riley when he was 10 years old, and from that point on I refused to babysit anyone else. They were my favorite, and I just didn't have time for other kids who didn't share our affinity for Harry Potter and mexican food. :)

Liam has been an artist from the beginning. One of my favorite memories of him was when he would lay on his parents bed and dictate short stories (that he had written) while I would type them out on the computer because he was too young to know how to type. Now, years later, he writes film reviews for our local newspaper. I like to think that I had a part in his early stages of authorship.

I feel so honored to have taken these senior photographs of my (not so) little Liam.

Here's what I saw while wandering around a local park with this cool kid:





Congratulations, Liam, on making it this far! I can't wait to see where life takes you in the coming years. Just be sure to remember your favorite babysitter when you become a big-time film maker and/or critic. :)

Have a wonderful Thursday, friends!

Carolyn

P.S. for other Senior Photographs check out my PEOPLE page, located in the top right corner of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment