Tuesday, November 27, 2012

.thanksgiving recap

Holidays are always a big deal in my family. 

We have a pretty big clan, and everyone is always invited. Growing up every birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Fourth of July.. (you name it!) we had at least 25+ people. There were many years that I remember my Mom renting plates so we would have enough. 

But this year was a little different. Life happened, and a good chunk of the family was unable to make it. We only had 12 people, which was sad, but it did have its perks. One of them being Mom could use her own china! Less people also meant Mom had to spend less time preparing food, and more time fellowshipping with the rest of us. I was grateful for that. 

My sister and I decorated the two tables (we usually have 4-5!), and I thought they were beautiful and totally picture worthy... if I do say so myself. :)

Here's what I saw:






Hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, no matter who you spent it with. 

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment