Monday, January 28, 2013

.birth announcement

Y'all are gonna love me today. I'm about to start your week off in the best way possible.

Last week my two nieces came over to my apartment for a photoshoot for Elsie's birth announcement! It was great fun. I can't wait to someday show these to Addie and Elsie, and tell them about the one morning they came over to my tiny apartment and we laid on the floor by the window and took photos.

Here's what I saw last Friday morning:

Honestly, how could you not be in the best mood possible after looking at these sweet faces??


Have a great Monday, friends!
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I will look at this post over and over again! Absolutely beautiful! Elsie's hair looks like it is getting lighter. The last black and white photo of her is perfect. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious. She is edible! Made my day!

    ReplyDelete