Saturday, January 12, 2013

.portland. stumptown coffee roasters


Fun fact about Portland: there are over 40 coffee roasters in the city alone. That kinda blows my mind. I guess when it rains, they pour. See what I did there. :)

Despite the many roasters, Stumptown Coffee Roasters rules the show. Originating in Portland, Stumptown has expanded to Seattle, New York, and Los Angeles. Oh, and not to mention the 4 storefronts in Portland alone. Almost every restaurant/bakery/ice cream shop/donut shop that I visited boasted "We proudly serve Stumptown coffee!"

Stumptown offers 20 (ish) roasts ranging from Honduras to Indonesia and even 10.5 oz bottles of cold brew. I tried the Ethiopia Duromina and it was pretty rad.

Here's what I saw one morning at Stumptown Coffee Roasters Belmont location:






Have a great weekend friends!
Carolyn


1 comment:

  1. Oh hey look at that pretty girl in those photos! I know her!! Also I love all your photos, I was just stalking your blog for a little bit :) beautifuuuuullll

    ReplyDelete