Saturday, June 2, 2012

.wedding jitters

I'm photographing my first wedding today, did you hear?

Also, as of yesterday morning I have business cards.

Oh and yea, I'm wearing all black to the ceremony.

Seriously, it's like I became official overnight.


My good friend Emily is tagging along with me this weekend as my assistant. She'll be carrying bags, coordinating photo-shoots, making people laugh (keeping me sane!), just doin' what she does best. Except with the added bonus of wearing all black.

We got to the Resort (where the wedding and reception will be held) yesterday afternoon and immediately started scouting out locations for photos. Emily posed while I practiced.


Here's what I saw:

Emily captured this neat shot of me in my favorite local.

The lighting is going to be tricky tomorrow, but I can't wait to see how my ideas come to life!

Stay tuned!

Cheers,
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment